How we change what others think, feel, believe and do
10 Tips On Getting The Most Out Of Coaching
Guest articles > 10 Tips On Getting The Most Out Of Coaching
by: Jeremy J. Ulmer
1. Be open minded and ready to move forward.
2. Think about your goals, get clear on them.
3. Be open to maximizing your potential, both in sales, business, and personally, to be the best you can be.
4. Be willing and ready to make commitments to yourself.
5. Come to the coaching session with an agenda/topic in mind that would be most important and most helpful for you to cover.
6. Think about success that will be helpful to share/learn from, think about new challenges, strategies, new skills you want to learn, areas you feel stuck, breakthroughs you want to have.
7. Complete assignments that we create together, follow-through.
8. Have fun and enjoy the sessions!
9. Be willing to think deeper and explore ideas with no limits!
10. Do not forget that what you do in-between the coaching sessions is critically important.
Published here on: 27-Sep-09
Classification: Coaching, Development