Loss of loved ones
Plots > Polti's Situations > Loss of loved ones
Discussion | See also
of a lost one
A Kinsman Slain
A Kinsman Spectator
The Kinsman Spectator sees the Kinsman Slain being killed by the Executioner.
- Witnessing the slaying of kinsmen while powerless to prevent it
- Helping to bring misfortune upon one's people through professional secrecy
- Divining the death of a loved one
- Learning of the death of a kinsman or ally
- Relapse into primitive baseness, through despair on learning of the death
of a loved one
'Loss of loved ones' is the 36th of Georges Polti's 36 Dramatic Situations.
Recovery of a lost one