> Sales > Sales methods
There are two types of selling that match two very different situations. If
you use the methods of one in the other, you may find that you are somewhat less
Sales methods and approaches are often reduced to simple frameworks and
acronyms that the sales person can remember and follow:
- ADAPT: Assessment, Discovery, Activation,
- AIDA: Attention, Interest, Desire, Action
- ARC: Ask, Recommend, Close and Cross-sell
- CHaR: Confusion, Humor and Request.
- LAIR: Listen, Acknowledge, Identify objection,
LOCATE: Listen, Observe, Combine, Ask, Talk, Empathize
- SELL: Show, Explain, Lead to benefits, Let them
- SPIN: Questions about Situation,
Problem, Implication, Need-Payoff
- FAB: Features, Attributes
(or Advantages), Benefits.